Honestly, <a href="http://etsycallout.wordpress.com/2009/04/17/overstockcom-for-all-of-vonladys-handmade-needs/">Vonlady</a> needs to just close up her <a href="http://etsycallout.wordpress.com/2009/04/22/question-for-vonlady/">shop</a>.

A reader recommended reading her <a href="http://www.etsy.com/feedback_public.php?user_id=5247852">feedback</a> for a recent gem, it seems on top of everything else she is now hoarding cash. Stay classy!

<blockquote>5/5/09- BUYER BEWARE!! This vendor has had my money since March 20th (I paid immediately with paypal); my order arrived April 3rd with a poorly strung and badly matched pearls and the wrong pair of earrings. 4/3 vendor promised to send correct earrings on 4/6 and would restring pearls if I returned them. I returned immediately - on 4/14 she acknowledged receiving the pearls but I still did not have the correct earrings. On 4/14 I said I wanted all my order done correctly by 4/20 - vendor said she mailed the earrings and demanded that I refuse the pkg - she said as soon as she received the earrings back she would refund my $59.99. On 4/17 she acknowlged receiving the earrings returned by the post office due to the pkg and label ripping (the pkg never reached me). I have repeatedly asked for my money to be refunded to my paypal account and as of today 5/5 I still do not have my money. Vendor received money on 3/20 and all her product by 4/17 but after repeated excuses for not refunding my money and repeated promises to do so on "Monday" - I still don't have my money and vendor has not responded to my email requests since 4/26 when she said she would handle the money "tomorrow"!! The only positive in this whole experience is that the vendor told me on 4/6 to keep the earrings that were sent incorretly (as a gift)and are sold for $9.99 at her Estsy store.I have made 49 purchase through Etsy in the last 3 months and all other experiences have been totally pleasant and positive experiences.</blockquote>

10 comments:

  1. LOL You gotta love this feedback too:

    "these were fine, but I wish they had been handmade here instead of being imported from China. BeeDazzlesGifts "

    Why oh why hasn't ETSY shut this nut job down???

    Christine

  2. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24566215&ref=sr_gallery_7&&ga_search_query=vuitton&ga_search_type=all&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

    A shop like this should be shut down in hours...not days.

    Gern Blanston

  3. I flagged the handbag shop - It Should Not Be.

    OhDear

  4. If you go into her sold items from the beginning, her listings even say they are HAND MADE IN TIBET!

    DRS

  5. Oh goodie, another VonLady post.

    So, when do the ALL CAPS PROTESTATIONS OF INNOCENCE AND CLAIMS OF PERSECUTION BEGIN?

    Bedazzled Condom

  6. Vonlady needs a drinking game. Of course, if we all did a shot every time she lied about something we'd probably succumb to alcohol poisoning rather quickly.

    Same thing with the 'Why does Etsy allow this shameful fakery to continue?' drinking game.

    JK

  7. LOL @ bedazzled

    artdeco

  8. Can we use Vonlady as an adjective? Like, "That new shop is so Vonlady."

    Or maybe a verb? "Man, did you see that seller go all Vonlady in the thread about resellers?"

    Gern Blanston

  9. looks like Vonlady finally emptied her shelves. Do you think she was forced to by Etsy or finally decided to be honest about it all? Bout time!

    notbuyingit

  10. Etsy shut her down after she refused to refund my money when I returned her shoddy product

    mlbw55

Post a Comment